Location, Responsability & Competence
- Situated in Amurrio (Spain) with smaller centers based in Romania, Brazil and Czech Republic.
- Responsible for CAD center in Bucharest (Romania)
- Responsible for project leaders in Spain, Brazil and Czech Republic
- Competence and equipment for development of products
- 50 technical specialists – complemented by partner laboratories, universities and suppliers to provide self-sufficiency in decision making and project actualization.
- Catia V5
- Moldflow / Hypermesh / Ansa / Ansys / Pamcrash
The MEGATECH Group aims to provide its customers with the best technical and cost-effective offers together with effective back up, to provide fully comprehensive solutions.
Core areas of specialization
Our multi-disciplinary and international project teams determine:
- Project and system definition
- Injection, assembly and finishing process definition
- Developments to meet customers’ expectations in all specialized fields of expertise
- Mechanical, dynamic and acoustic simulations
- Research and development of complete functions
- Complete control of the entire process of developing, obtaining and finishing products
- Stringent quality management derived from our extensive in-house development experience as well as joint participation and activity resolution with our customers and partners.
- Management of cost-optimized, manufacturing solutions through partnerships in development and purchasing, as well as paying close attention to these operations within sustainable, economical and ecological parameters.